ProfileGR Hospitality provides international expertise in all phases of development, construction, strategic planning and operations management of tourism establishments.
Our firm has demonstrated a proven track record in business development, strategic planning, development of hotels and resorts, pre-openings, sales and marketing strategies, organizational structures, troubleshooting, restructuring, identification of market needs and areas of potential business growth.
Scope of Expertise
- Strategic planning and development of resorts and resort villages in Europe
- Strategic planning and development of hotels and resort villages in Canada and the United States
- Acquisition negotiation of hotels
- Product and services development for hotels and tourism resort centres
- Negotiation of Management or Franchise Agreements
- Planning of major convention centres and recreational facilities, transportation and delivery and urban equipment in resort environments
- Pre-openings including purchases of furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E)
- Revenue yield management
- Cost reduction and profit improvement planning
- Organizational structures of hotels and tourism infrastructures
- Operations construction guidelines hospitality establishments
- Operations standards guidelines for hotels and tourism infrastructures
- Product positioning, sales and marketing mid and long term plans